Monday, January 9, 2017

Post with no name

Post with no name- or just because i like to share my (almost)new addiction with the rest of the crafty world out there.
All my live I have been in love with creating something new, something nice, something made by me. I used to spend lots of time creating my own jewelry, for a living I work in fashion sector, so I often play with gorgeous fabrics and beautiful dresses, to have fun I make nice dresses for my little daughter (and her dolls) and in the last time I’ve got a new virus: crafting my own purses.
I sometimes craft my own pattern, sometimes I use pattern created by some other talented designers, other times I adjust patterns I already have, and mostly I dream about my next project.
I hope to be able to keep this blog updates with my newest projects and hope will meet some more crafty friends.

Below you can see my fist bag. This was made almost one year ago, with a Swoon pattern. Is really a beautiful bag and the pattern is so well made that addicted me into this craft.
Say hello to Harriet- expandable tote, in beautiful check fabric with a twist of sparkle.






























Love, Diana


No comments:

Post a Comment